About Journey Jewels®
Transform your life by adorning with your intention!
Journey Jewels® earthy chic crystal jewelry is designed to inspire every facet of your life.
Each piece is lovingly handcrafted to be worn from the trail, to your yoga class, and even for an evening out.
Recognized as a thought leader within spiritual communities for her work with crystals, women’s empowerment, and bridging ancient shamanic wisdom with modern times, Lori is an artist, shaman, the hostess of Rooted Life Radio, and a soulful traveler.
She loves supporting heart-centered women and men to root deeply into their lives and create a new way of living . . . one that is creatively inspired by their soul’s deepest passion, divinely connected, guided by their intuition, and filled with joy.
Lori’s award-winning jewelry designs have been featured in Spirituality & Health magazine and selected as Best of Show at the International New Age Trade Show.
Discover how these wildly transformational adornments will rock your world and empower your sacred path!
Lori A Andrus is a crystal oracle, artist, the hostess of Rooted Life Radio, and a soulful traveler who loves supporting heart-centered women and men to root deeply into their lives and create a new way of living . . . one that is creatively inspired by their soul’s deepest passion, divinely connected, guided by their intuition, and filled with joy.
Weaving the transformational practices of ceremony, ritual, shamanic journeying, and sacred creation, Lori bridges the spiritual and physical worlds awakening women to their true inner brilliance. Known for asking the right questions, Lori opens doors into unseen worlds connecting women with their inner wisdom in such a way that they take courageous action and embrace their destiny.
Lori is the creator of Journey Jewels® Jewelry, the Journey Jewels™ Certification Program, and Rooted Life Radio where she shares practical ways to bring ancient spiritual practices into your everyday life.
Lori holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy. She is a Graduate of The Four Winds Healing the Light Body Program, a Reiki Master, and crystal healer. Lori’s jewelry designs have been featured in Spirituality & Health magazine, selected as Best of Show at the International New Age Trade Show, and her creations are worn by women and men throughout the world as they move through their transformational journey. Lori has traveled to Peru to study with the high mountain shamans learning practices for ceremony, activating sacred landscapes and working with the spirit of the land. She is inspired by sacred landscapes and frequently embarks on personal pilgrimages by road-tripping to sacred sites throughout the United States.
Certifications and Other Areas of Study:
- Working with the Khuya Misa – Adolfo Ttito Condori (2016)
- nu Icon: the movie – featured nu Icon – Laura Hollick (2015)
- Active Dreaming: The Essential Training – Robert Moss (2015)
- Marie Forleo: B School Alumni (2015)
- Writing from the Soul – Dr. Wayne Dyer and Reid Tracey (2014)
- Transformational Author Experience – Christine Kloser (2013)
- nu Icon Mentorship Program + Private Mentoring – Laura Hollick (2011 -2013)
- Write, Speak, & Promote : Become a Mover & Shaker – Reid Tracey, Cheryl Richardson, Louise Hay (2011)
- JourneyDance™ Teacher Training – Toni Bergins (2010)
- Via Illuminate (Program Assistant) – The Four Winds Society (2010)
- Teaching Assistant for the Healing the Light Body Program – The Four Winds Society (2009 – 2010)
- Mastery of Time – The Four Winds Society (2008)
- Certified Shamanic Energy Healer – The Four Winds Society – Healing the Light Body School (2008)
- Altomesayok Expedition: Sacred Valley of Peru – Rainbow Jaguar Institute, Jose Luis Herrera (2008)
- Munay-ki Rites – The Four Winds Society, John Effland (2007)
- Certified Energy Practitioner – Spiritual Mastery and Energy Healing with Martina Schmidt (2006)
- Reiki Master – Golden Light Healing (2004)
photo by Kevin Thom